Car Fails Compilation 2012 (129)



The latest complete car video compilation around the web and around the world. New videos uploaded every week with original sound only. Visit Videos on the road Collection Youtube channel.
Please be careful on the roads! Never consume alcoholic beverages before driving. This is the most frequent cause of serious accidents. If you drink, use a non-drinking designated driver, a taxi, or sleep over.
Follow street signs and traffic lights, but use your judgment too. Don’t try to beat red lights. And expect others to try to do so, so give them time to go through, particularly trucks that have trouble slowing down. Always stay at a safe distance from other vehicles. A general rule is the farther you are from them, the safer you are.
When you try to run a red light, there are many grave hazards. You take the risk that someone will turn in front of you (thinking that you must be stopping). Or, when the light changes, someone will pull out from the side and into your path. Or, a pedestrian (perhaps a child) will step out into the crosswalk on the far side. You are probably speeding and are committed to running the light, so the accident will be a severe one. The resulting carnage will be your fault, and you will have to live with it for the rest of your life. Keep in mind here that, it is exceptionally difficult for the other driver, when looking at your vehicle head on, whether your are about to accelerate, stop, or even how fast you are going.
Trucks are a special hazard. Give them extra room. They cannot see other vehicles as well as you can in a car. If there is an accident between a car and a truck, the driver of the car will be the one most at risk.

Una nuova compilation di auto riprese in strada in tutto il mondo. Una serie di spettacolari incidenti e video divertenti del 2012. Visita il canale Youtube Videos on the road Collection.

16 comments:

  1. Hi, I was simply checking out this blog and I really admire the premise of the article this is regarding Techno British. and this is really informative. I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.





    Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Road Accident Claims

    ReplyDelete
  3. Approximately three million car related injuries occur each year as a result of reckless driving, making roadway accident casualties the highest percentage of personal injury claims filed. At J. Gonzalez Law Firm, our Car accident lawyer in Brownsville assist numerous clients in recovering damages and compensation for rising medical bills, lost wages and grief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drunk driving have caused many accidents already.. I hope this is something all of us will consider especially the young ones who are into adventures.. They no longer care the possible consequences as long as they get what they want.


    http://glennlawfirm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Recently I saw a car accident in Newfoundland like this and it was really scary. I hope we can all learn to be a little bit more careful on the roads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen some bad car accidents in Edmonton before. I am glad that my dad helps these kind of people. He works with the injury lawyers in Edmonton. Crazy video man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everybody look out. We've got some auto wreckers out there. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    I would like to contact you because you have blogspot about cars.
    I have promotional offer with car template for you. (only 5$)
    I can install new blogspot template for you.
    I am on fiverr and there you can find me.
    Please check my offer (GIG) : http://fiverr.com/denis555/setup-a-car-template-on-blogger-blogspot
    Here you can see an example of car template which we can install for you: http://interesting-short-video.blogspot.com/
    Thank you for your time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very informative, thanks! It is so relieving to know that the world isn't full of all of those crazy drivers. If ever you are a victim of these drivers, I've been checking out an accident lawyer in Edmonton that seems to know his stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FAMILY PROTECTION/COVERAGE/ROADSIDE SERVICE CLUB AVAILABLE
    THIS IS WHAT YOU GET:
    24hr roadside assistance in any vehicle you occupy
    Free gas delivery if you run out of gas
    Free locksmith service if you get locked out of vehicle
    Free towing up to 100 miles
    $5000 reward for the recovery of your vehicle
    $2,000 Attorney Assistance
    $25,000 Bail Bond Assistance
    $1,000 Credit Card Protection
    $500 Travel ER Assistance
    $54,000 YEARLY hospital benefits
    $50,000 Accidental Death Coverage
    Hotel/Rental Car Assistance
    Speeding Ticket Assistance
    Deep discounts on prescriptions, dental and vision
    Tire Change
    Battery Service
    Trip Planning/ Travel Reservations
    ALL THIS PLUS A REFERRAL FEE OFFERED.. ($80)
    If this club is of interest please check us out at the link provided. If you know of someone who would also be interested you could qualify for a $80 referral check.
    http://www.mymcapro.com/yourtotalsecurity

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are so many car accidents, it is getting crazy. I agree that reckless driving is a big one (that includes texting, putting on make-up, eating, etc.) My friend was hit by a woman rushing to work and putting her makeup on, she had to get a car accident lawyer in Fort Walton Beach Fl.

    used cars for sale

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, great blog. When I got into my car wreck, the worst part was the pain and suffering after. Bill Green compensated me for everything. You name it, he got it for me. Check him out at http://www.bill-green.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I slid off the road a few days ago and I had a friend come pull my car out of a snow bank. I couldn't even open the doors. He called a tow from http://www.collision1.com/ and they had my car out in a jiffy. I don't know how long I would have waited in there if I hadn't had someone will a good tow company in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The arrested person may initially be taken to the local police station for booking then a bondman help them. Montgomery County MO Bail Bonds

    ReplyDelete